keskiviikko 1. heinäkuuta 2015

Buried in RAWs! Photo management advice?

So, I've been shooting for a couple years and feel like I'm really coming along when it comes to actually creating images. The actual photography and editing are starting to feel comfortable, and I'm increasingly happy with the work I'm producing.

What I'm less happy with is the awful mess of shots I'm piling up. I don't have much of a "system." I use Lightroom to group and flag, but beyond that it's all inconsistent. Things like making "Collections," deleting / archiving stuff, managing catalogs, etc. just don't click "naturally."

I asked the mentor I've been working with, and her system is even less organized; she manually puts files in folders, only uses Lightroom to develop, and doesn't really archive anything except the stuff she publishes to clients.

I have to believe there's better techniques out there. Does anybody know any good resources or methods for managing photos? Are there any tutorials or systems out there that can help tame the pile?

submitted by mindonshuffle to photography
[link] [11 comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.