maanantai 22. kesäkuuta 2015

/r/Inoreader is diving into a new era!

I'm here to announce that /r/Inoreader is diving into a new era!

Since the previous moderator had no further interest on Inoreader or /r/inoreader, i decided that this service deserves a better Reddit community. So, i asked him to add me as a moderator, he kindly agreed, de-modded himself and trusted the future of this subreddit in my hands. :)

But who am i? This is DJDB. I'm a tech journalist and a big supporter of RSS as the best way to get, manage and curate my favorite content. After Google Reader shutdown and a lot of researching, testing and subscribing, i ended up using Inoreader everyday, for the past two years. I even translated the project in my native language.

So, to clear it up and to keep it transparent: i'm not an employee of Inoreader and i make no profit from it. I'm just a user of this service who thinks that Inoreader is the best RSS feed reader available right now and that it has a great potential to develop even further. This is not a subreddit to support a company. This is a subreddit to support the users of a service that promotes and takes advantage of RSS (Rich Site Summary), a format for delivering regularly changing web content. I want /r/Inoreader to become an unofficial community for Inoreader, even with the participation of Inoreader's developers (since they are able to provide official technical support).

Keep it up and welcome back!

EDIT: Just updated the stylesheet :).

submitted by DJDB to InoReader
[link] [1 comment]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.