tiistai 23. kesäkuuta 2015

Good open-source Java projects for beginners?

Hello all!

I have been programming for some time now, starting my second year in college, majoring in CS and all. I know the basics of a few languages, mostly C++, Java, and Python. However, considering how many local internships are looking for Java experience than anything else, I've been looking increase my skills in Java through contributing to some open-source projects on Github.

However, there a lot, and looking at some of the code-bases I just find myself disoriented. So, I was wondering if there are any Java projects that are a bit more beginner friendly on Github?

Many thanks!

submitted by MrMerati to learnprogramming
[link] [30 comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.