tiistai 19. toukokuuta 2015

Massive list of gamedev tutorials

Pre-emptive TL;DR -- The list!

 

As some of you may be aware, I run GameFromScratch where I've been silently churning out gamedev (and occasionally off-topic) tutorials since 2011. In that time I've never really updated the website, so it's a bit of an outdated mess now. Right now I am in the process of redoing the site, updating the code to work on mobile and just generally re-orging. To reorganize content, it's good to know what you've got... something I've never actually done.

 

So the following is a Google Docs sheet of all tutorials I've ever published. I also have an embedded version of exactly the same thing right on GFS. The list is in descending chronological order, containing each tutorials title, description, hyperlink, topic tags and whether or not I view it as still relevant. The quality and scope of each tutorial varies massively but I hope you will find plenty useful in there.

 

It's weird seeing 4 years of my life condensed into a single spreadsheet! Now that I have compiled all the sites tutorial content, hopefully the newly updated website will be online soon. Expect it to be more usable, but just as ugly! ;) Since I am almost done with CSS and HTML hell, I will be back to content generation mode again soon, so of course, suggestions on future tutorials always welcome!

submitted by Serapth to gamedev
[link] [13 comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.