sunnuntai 6. tammikuuta 2019

Warning: Amarok 2.9.0 Can Wipe your Home RECURSIVELY

if you try to fool around with the local playlists you created (ie: create/delete playlists and tracks etc). Without any relevant warning or confirmation on what it is about to do, either. It literally deleted EVERY SINGLE FUCKING FILE in my home folder within the span of like 5 minutes. It did leave all of the empty directories intact though. Thanks, I guess?

Now I have to try to undelete all of my files and hopefully at least recover some of the important data. In the mean time I can stare at this gem of a developer response to what looks to be the exact same problem from 3 years ago. No wonder the bug is still there! **golf clap**

Solution: stay away from that dumpster fire and don't install.

submitted by /u/M3SS3NG3R to r/linux
[link] [comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.