lauantai 18. elokuuta 2018

DeepSort - Batch rename utility for images backed by AI!

Hi guys, I think I'm not alone, I have folders full of badly named random images.

I never knew what to do with this shit, so last night I started a little project, this tool do batch renaming of images backed by DeepDetect, so it use artificial intelligence to classify the images and rename them properly.

It's not perfect, I made this tool in few hours so maybe there are still bugs, but I'm waiting for feedbacks!

Hope it'll interest you guys ;)

Here is the link: https://github.com/CorentinB/DeepSort

If you have troubles using it, or general feedbacks, suggestion and issues, feel free to comment, and if you like it, please star the repo! :D

Nooco24 ~ The French Guy @ The Eye

submitted by /u/Nooco24 to r/DataHoarder
[link] [comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.