tiistai 16. toukokuuta 2017

Photographers: Opinions on RawTherapee & Dark Table?

Hey!

I am curious on what are your takes on RawTherapee & Dark Table.

From using RawTherapee for the past couple days, I do find it lacking in some options such as multiple gradient filters (have to save it as a .tiff file then apply another gradient filter). I have never actually used Lightroom before, but from watching videos, it has a plethora of options. Including multiple gradient filters, and able to change the RGB of a certain area.

I've tried Dark Table but I didn't​ like it much, or I was just using it wrong.

I've only used RawTherapee for two days and Dark Table for a day, so I don't know if I've missed a lot of good editing options or not yet. Still learning it.

submitted by /u/realmain to r/linux
[link] [comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.