sunnuntai 7. elokuuta 2016

I need a serious file compressor

I need to compress 1TB of RAW unprocessed photos. The thing is I have two external HDDs, 1TB each, synced to each other as backups of one another. I can't stop photographing just because I don't have storage space, and I can't afford to keep buying external HDDs because I need to buy 2 at a time and sync them so that if one fails, I still have my photos.

Another reason I don't wanna buy more external HDDs is because photography is a hobby for me and I'm a college student whose unemployed at the moment. (I'm job hunting)

So I need a serious compression software for Xubuntu. 7z doesn't compress much at all.

EDIT: I'm dual booting Xubuntu 16.04 and Windows 8.1 Home.

submitted by /u/Art-Of-DWTHYW to /r/linux
[link] [comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.