sunnuntai 11. tammikuuta 2015

Linux on MacBook Pro Retina


I have a late 2012 Mac Book Pro Retina. I am kinda over OSX, I hate the appstore updates and the idea of an apple id, my computer is starting to feel clunky from lots of use and installations and no cleaning up of unused files and programs. I feel it is time for a change. I have been thinking about installing Linux on if for some time now since I seen a few articles talking about it. I was considering Fedora with either KDE or XFCE desktop as those are what I have experience with. I am looking for some words of encouragement and maybe swift kick in the right direction towards making the switch. I am at the point of no return; a stepping off point. Please share with me your thought, experience, and recommendations.



submitted by networkant to linux

[link] [16 comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.