maanantai 17. marraskuuta 2014

What are some cool Linux games suitable for a LAN party?


So I've actively been converting people to Linux lately (2.5 converts so far!) and I was hoping to stoke my friends' enthusiasm by hosting a little LAN party based around Linux gaming. However, when I think about games we could play I mainly come up with Windows native games that we would have to port (I'm still rather new to Linux gaming myself.) I would welcome all suggestions!


Edit: Wow, that was fast. Lot's of great suggestions, and the post hasn't been up three hours, so thanks a lot! (feel like I'm using way to many exclamation marks ITT, but I feel the need to express my enthusiasm somehow :D) I have to poll whether people are tending more towards FPS or strategy, but I love both, so as far as I'm concerned there will be two LANs. Keep the suggestions coming, if you can think of any more!



submitted by illumnovic to linux_gaming

[link] [48 comments]

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.